Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL: The fastest way to protect multiple domains and Sub-Domains
Comodo Positive Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL certificates are an excellent solution when multiple domains AND their sub-domains need to be secured. That's because you won't have to go through the trouble of acquiring and managing a bunch of wildcard SSL certificates for all of your domains. These certificates help you save time and money by allowing you to protect up to 250 fully-qualified domains with 256-bit SHA-2 encryption strength with just one certificate. You can encrypt sites like:
All on a single certificate. Best of all, the Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL comes backed by a $50,000 warranty and unlocks a static Positive-branded secure site seal. This will assure your web traffic that their information will be encrypted.
The Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL features encryption strength up to 256-bit with a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate comes backed by a $50,000 warranty and a 15-days money-back guarantee
Fast and Easy Validation
This Domain Validated (DV) certificate can be yours in mere minutes, simply prove you own the domain(s) you wish to secure and it's yours!
The Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL works on 99.9% of web and mobile browsers.
Get a cheap Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard for 53% off the vendor price, starting at just ₱ 8,077.00 per year.
Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard Features & Benefits
- Strong encryption with 2048-bit digital signatures and encryption strength of 256-bit
- Simplified procedure of securing multiple sub-domains with just one certificate
- Secures up to 250 Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDNs) and their subdomains
- Saves time and money by streamlining the process of protecting multiple sub-domains
- Policy of unlimited re-issuance
- 99.9% compatibility with mobile and web-browsers
- 3 domain names already included with the certificate
- Unlimited server licenses
- Domain Validated (DV) certificates
- $50,000 warranty
- 15 days money back guarantee
- 24/7 SSL Certificate Support Through Ticket System
Note: you cannot use HTTP/HTTPS File validation to prove ownership of a wildcard domain.